Quality Improvement Programmes
Hospital wide Quality Improvement Programmes
There are a number of quality improvement programmes, which are being worked through in the hospital and hereunder are a list of same.
- Care Bundles
- National Early Warning Score
- National Sepsis Programme
- Haemovigilance and INAB Accreditation
- Hygiene and Infection Control Standards
- Nursing Metrics
- End of Life Programme
- National Healthcare Records Standards
- National Safer Better Health Standards – self-assessment and Quality Improvement Plan
- National Health and Safety agenda
- Nutrition and Hydration Standards
Measuring and Sharing Learning
- Audit Forum – scheduled from September to June each year, MDT approach to sharing audit findings and standards of care provided for within BGH.
- Key Performance Indicators for each committee and reporting to Quality and Patient Safety Committee.
- NQAIS – Quality System for surgical, endoscopy, mortality rates and radiology
- EU Directive and IQuest for Laboratory department
Quality Improvement Plans Reports
Last Modified Date: 19/08/2016 14:20:51