The Clinical Nurse Manager specialising in Immunisation is available to give detailed up to date information and advice on Childhood Immunisations.
- Explanation of Immunisation schedule
- How vaccines work and the diseases they prevent
- When it is appropriate to vaccinate
- If you have an existing medical condition, what additional vaccine are recommended
- Any concerns or issues in relation to immunisation
- Available to provide information, and advice to G.P.s and Practice Nurses
This service is available to Parents of Children either by meeting them on the wards when in hospital, or by telephone or appointment.
You may contact the Immunisation Nurse for advice and information on 086 7872178