Dr Heather Moriarty
MB BCh BAO, MMEdSc, MRCPI, FFR(RCSI), FRANZCR, EBIR.
University College Cork
Postgraduate radiology training:
Diagnostic Radiology training scheme at the Mater Misericordiae University Hospital, Dublin, on the National Training scheme of the Faculty of Radiology, RCSI
- Interventional Radiology, Mater Misericordiae University Hospital, Dublin.
- Interventional Radiology, The Alfred Hospital, Melbourne, Australia.
- MRI imaging, The Alfred Hospital, Melbourne, Australia.
Previous consultant appointment:
- Interventional Radiologist, the Alfred Hospital, Melbourne, Australia.
- Interventional and Diagnostic Radiologist, Epworth Hospital Melbourne, Australia.
Interventional oncology including chemoembolization, radioembolization, and tumour ablation. Trauma Intervention. Women’s health including Uterine fibroid Embolization, embolization for pelvic congestion syndrome and fallopian tube recanalization. Venous intervention including peripheral and central venous disease, gonadal vein embolization. Endovascular management of peripheral arterial disease. Dialysis access and fistula maintenance. Biliary and urological interventions. TIPSS and BRTO. Non-vascular intervention including biopsy and pain procedures. Diagnostic MRI and cardiovascular imaging.
- Interventional oncology
- Techniques and outcomes in interventional radiology
- Trauma intervention
- Medical education