Welcome to The Catering Department Cork University Hospital. We are responsible for providing all food services to all patients throughout Cork University Hospital Campus. Delivering over 1.5 million meals each year, our goal is to serve nutritious quality and safe meals to all our Patients, Staff and Visitors. The Catering Department standards strive to meet the requirements set out in the National Food, Nutrition and Hydration Policy for Adult Patients 2018.
We deliver on all of our patients’ dietary needs which includes tailoring menus to meet specific therapeutic, ethnic or special dietary requirements. The Catering Department won the Gold Award in 2019 for the Happy Heart at work, awarded by the Happy Heart Foundation to catering establishments which meet the guidelines for healthy eating.
Catering Department Contacts
- Catering Officer on Duty 086 4128828 Ext 22170
- Catering Department Main Office 021 4922172 Ext 22172
- Head of Catering 086 4128825 Ext 21344
- Catering Office Grade 1 021 4922117 Ext 22117
- Patient Meals Services 021 4922171 Ext 22171
- Main Staff Canteen 021 4920314 EXT 20314
- Executive Head Chef 021 4920310 EXT 20310
- Catering Dietician 087 7699595 EXT 20311
- Catering Food Stores 086 7872216 EXT 22677
- Fastnet Coffee House 021 4921363 EXT 21363