Dr Stephen Power
MB BCh BAO BPharm MRCPI FFRRCSI FRCR EBIR
University College Cork (2012)
Postgraduate radiology training:
Diagnostic Radiology at Cork University Hospital on the National Training Scheme of the Faculty of Radiologists, Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland (2014-2018)
- Vascular and Interventional Radiology Fellowship, University of Toronto/St. Michael's Hospital, Toronto, Canada (2018-2019)
- Musculoskeletal Imaging, University of Toronto, Toronto, Canada (2019-2020)
- Mini-fellowship in Paediatric Interventional Radiology, Sick Kids Hospital, Toronto, Canada (2019-2020)
Current consultant appointment:
- Vascular and Interventional Radiology: Fibroid embolization, endovascular management of peripheral arterial disease/CLI, interventional oncology, dialysis/fistula access, biliary/urological intervention, vascular access).
- Vascular access for paediatric patients
- Musculoskeletal Imaging and Intervention: Image interpretation [including trauma, sports imaging, orthopaedic oncologic imaging, rheumatologic imaging], joint injections, drainage procedures and biopsy procedures (including bone biopsy).